- Getting Started
- Pre-Order & Edition Differences
- All Twitch Drops & How To Get Them
- Should You Use Vulkan Or DirectX 11
- Tips & Tricks For Tactician Mode
- What Are Ability Scores?
- What Are Backgrounds?
- What Are Companions?
- What Is The Guardian?
- What Are Short & Long Rests?
- How To Change Appearance
- How Does The Action Economy Work?
- How To Talk To Animals
- How To Read Minds
- How To Fast Travel
- How To Highlight Objects
- How To Speak With The Dead
- Proficiency Explained
- How to Get Inspiration
- Advantage & Disadvantage Explained
- Stealth Mode, Explained
- Spells & Cantrips Explained
- Complete Guide To Lockpicking
- How Long Does It Take To Beat Baldur's Gate 3?
- Player & Party Builds
- Which Class Is Right For You
- Which Race Is Right For You?
- How To Build The Best Party
- Best Paladin Build
- Best Barbarian Build
- Best Ranger Build
- Best Druid Build
- Best Cleric Build
- Best Wizard Build
- Every Warlock Subclass, Ranked
- Best Fighter Build
- Every Bard Subclass, Ranked
- Every Rogue Subclass, Ranked
- Every Sorcerer Subclass, Ranked
- All Abilities, Ranked
- Best Skills
- Best Feats
- Best Low-Level Spells
- Story & Characters
- Dungeons & Quests
- Sorry Starfield, But I Only Have Room For One Epic RPG In 2023
- Baldur's Gate 3 Character Reminds Some Player's Of Oblivion's Annoying Fan
- I Wish Baldur's Gate 3 Did Origin Stories Like Octopath Traveler 2
- Baldur's Gate 3 Voice Actor Recorded 'Well Into Four Digits' Of Dialogue
- Best Games Like Baldur's Gate 3
Baldur's Gate 3 is a fantastic turn-based role-playing video game based around the popular Dungeons & Dragons setting, Forgotten Realms. While it is the third game in the series, Baldur's Gate 3 returns players to the Forgotten Realms over 100 years after the previous game, allowing for new and veteran players alike to enjoy its turn-based combat derived from Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition.
The game revolves around an Illithid — Mind Flayer — invasion of Faerun. After players have an Illithid mind-controlling parasite implanted in their head, but before it can fully take effect, the players escape and must work desperately to find a way to remove the parasite. Players will recruit companions, defeat exotic monsters and evil forces, and work toward finding a way to stop the Mind Flayer invasion.
Whether you are a veteran of Dungeons & Dragons and the subsequent video game adaptations or are entirely new to this particular RPG subgenre, we've got you covered. We'll walk you through everything you need to know to be adept in the game mechanics and start your adventure on the right foot.
Player & Party Builds
Equipped with several races, class types, and a seemingly endless amount of gameplay and cosmetic options, it's no wonder that choosing which character to build can be equally exciting as it is overwhelming. But fret not, we have a guide for every potential path you can take, so you can make the best decisions for your playthrough right from the start.
- Which Class Is Right For You
Story & Characters
It wouldn't be a Baldur's Gate game without unforgettable characters and an all-consuming story ripe with decisions and consequences. Below, we'll lay out everything you need to know about the characters you encounter and the story that surrounds them.
Dungeons & Quests
There's nothing quite as unsettling as stumbling into a quest or a dungeon you weren't prepared for. If you need a little help making your way through it, then look no further. We'll hold your hand as you boldly step into the darkness.
If you've gone through our complete walkthrough and still haven't found what you were looking for, chances are you'll find it here.
- Baldur's Gate 3: How To Play With Friends
- Baldur’s Gate 3: 10 Tips & Tricks For Beginners
- Baldur's Gate 3: How To Free The Woman In The Pod (Shadowheart)
- Baldur's Gate 3: How To Get The Owlbear Cub
- Baldur's Gate 3: What Are Hirelings?
- Baldur's Gate 3: How To Reach The Underdark