- Best Of Pokemon Lists
- Gen 9 Starter Pokemon Evolutions: Who's The Best?
- Best Transfer-Only Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Generation 9 Pokemon Designs
- Best Character Designs, Ranked
- Tier List: Best Pokemon For Your Party
- New Pokemon With Highest Stats
- Best Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Dragon-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Electric-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Fairy-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Fighting-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Fire-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Ground-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Ice-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Normal-Type Pokémon, Ranked
- Best Poison-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Steel-Type Pokémon, Ranked
- Best Water-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Eeveelutions, Ranked
- Best Dark-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Flying-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Psychic-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Best Rock-Type Pokemon, Ranked
- Paldea Pokedex: Everything You Need To Know About Pokemon
- Path of Legends: Titan Guides
- Victory Road: Gym Battle and Test Guides
- Guide To The Best Gym Order
- Every Gym Leader, Ranked By Difficulty
- Cortondo Gym & Test Guide
- Artazon Gym & Test Guide
- Levincia Gym & Test Guide
- Cascarrafa Gym & Test Guide
- Medali Gym & Test guide
- Montenevera Gym & Test Guide
- Alfornada Gym & Test Guide
- Glaseado Gym & Test Guide
- How To Beat The Elite Four
- How To Complete The Gym Leader Evaluations
- Starfall Street: How To Beat Each Team Star Challenge
- Advanced Tips & Techniques
- How To Get More Ultra Balls
- How Meal Powers Work
- How To EV Train Pokemon
- Eggs & Breeding Guide
- How To Change Your Pokemon's Tera-Type
- How To Prepare Your Team For Competitive Play
- Tips For Completing The Pokedex
- First 10 Things To Do After Beating Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Main Story
- Essential Nuzlocke Rules
- Shiny Hunting Guides & Tips
- Raid Guides & Tips
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet is here, and so are our guides! Peruse through our vast library of guides within this directory to cover everything you need to know. Pokemon Scarlet & Violet introduces some new features as well as combines old features from various versions of the game, resulting in a ton of gameplay to experience.
We have started by mapping out everything you need to get started in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, including guides to introduce you to new gameplay experiences and lists of some of the best Pokemon in the game. Following that, you will find nifty guides on all Pokemon in the Pokedex, version exclusives, where to find certain Pokemon, and more. Then, you'll find guides for important items you can use for your team, and walkthroughs to help you complete all three paths in the game. Finally, the last section will cover other helpful guides and tips such as how to begin your Shiny hunting journey, and how to prepare your team for competitive play.
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet have introduced new mechanics that players might be unfamiliar with. To get you ready and able to take on the game, here are some guides and information to kick off your journey.
Here are all of the basics and information you'll need when you first start your new game in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
Tips For Money & League Points
Use these guides to learn how you can earn some cash in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, as well as how to pick up some free items available to you.
Pokemon Systems & Paths Explained
If you're still a bit unsure about the new systems in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, including Tera Raids and the non-linear Gym System, use these guides to assist your adventure.
Best Of Pokemon Lists
This section of our Pokemon Scarlet & Violet hub is focused on delivering you straight to the point lists of all the best Pokemon depending on the topic. Check these out whether you are looking for an overall Strongest Pokemon Tier List, the best Pokemon of a specific type, or just want to check out some of the best Pokemon designs.
Paldea Pokedex: Everything You Need To Know About Pokemon
This guide section is for all those Pokemon trainers who Gotta Catch Em' All. Below you will find all of our documentation on Pokedex listings, version exclusives, and where to find high commodity Pokemon such as legendaries and other strong Pokemon.
Pokemon Scarlet & Pokemon Violet Exclusives
You'll find all of the specific Pokemon that are exclusive to both Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet here.
Pokemon Location Guides
Is there a specific Pokemon you're searching for, but struggling to find its location? Here are some guides to help you find some of the most popular Pokemon available in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
Rare Pokemon Location Guides
There are plenty of rare Pokemon in Paldea — this collection of guides will show you where to find them.
Pokemon Evolution Guides
Some Pokemon cannot be evolved through the simple task of leveling up. Use these guides to discover how you can evolve these special Pokemon in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
Pokemon Stone Evolutions
Legendary & Paradox Pokemon
There are plenty of brand new and powerful legendaries to be caught in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. Use these guides and lists to learn more about them and how you can add them to your team.
Item Location Guides
This section will help you find any special item you are looking for, whether a training item or an evolution stone. These items are essential to increasing the strength and abilities of your Pokemon.
Path of Legends: Titan Guides
Titan battles are new to this style of Pokemon game. They may remind you of Frenzy Pokemon from Pokemon Arceus, but they are more basic in their gameplay. These Pokemon will need to be tracked down and defeated. After you defeat them once, they will eat a herb and become empowered, and you will then need to defeat them again, with the help of Arven.
These Titans are listed below in the approximate order that you should defeat them based on their level. You are technically able to defeat them in any order, but this order will make for the smoothest gameplay trajectory.
Victory Road: Gym Battle and Test Guides
Gym Battles and Victory Road are both nothing new to any Pokemon Trainer. What is new though, is that you can battle gyms in any order you'd like in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. This freedom does exist, but each gym does not scale to your level. There is still a specific order that would best fit the flow of the game, and each Gym Test & Battle Guide below is listed in the order you should complete them in for the smoothest experience.
Starfall Street: How To Beat Each Team Star Challenge
Whether you love or hate the new story line for Team Star, you may be looking for a little help in defeating them. You especially may be looking for this if you, like many players, are completing them out-of-order of their difficulty levels. Many people have been accidently skipping one of them, and finding it difficult to beat the next.
Advanced Tips & Techniques
Once you have finally gotten the hang of how Pokemon Scarlet & Violet works, there's a lot of extra ground to cover. Use some of our guides here to tackle advanced strategies and techniques.
Shiny Hunting Guides & Tips
Shiny hunting can be a complicated process. Use these guides to aid your search.
- Pokemon Scarlet & Violet: 10 Best Poison-Type Moves
- Pokemon Scarlet & Violet: 10 Best Steel-Type Moves